I don't want to speak too soon but I think it's done...almost.
Because of the way I set up the conditional formatting on the achievement level cells they won't highlight properly unless the criteria is worth five points. I tried fixing it but it involves changing formulae for 414 cells on each of 10 sheets in each of 8 files. I figure it's more efficient to just wait until the rubrics have been customised, then fix the cells that haven't been deleted.
Anyway, here they are.
Luke Scholtes is a Science teacher with eleven years experience, currently working at the American International School of Bucharest.